Followers

7/19/13

3 INGREDIENT CHEESE CAKE

It takes less than 10mins.
 
Ingredients
 
500ml flavoured yoghurt
1 tin Condense Milk
1 Packet Nutty Crust Biscuits for base
70ml Melted Margarine
 
Method
  1. Crush biscuits and add butter to make a... base.
  2. Mix yoghurt and condense milk and pour into base.
  3. Microwave on high for 4mins.
  4. When cool put in the fridge.
 
YOU GOTTA TRY IT!!!!! (mine was done with Choc Chip Flavouried yoghurt and when cooled, I sprinkled a crushed Peppermint Crisp Chocolate over the top, before serving.)
 
{Desire Fourie}

3 comments:

  1. This I am making on Sunday, what I like quick easy and delicious. xx
    Thanks Desire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge pleasure my dearest. Remember to take a photo and share here.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds yummy... even I could not screw this one up :D

    ReplyDelete